Chair: Marek Bolanowski, email@example.com
This section will include presentations of both theoretical and experimental works related to Industry 4.0 (I4.0), Internet of Thing (IoT) , programmable computer networks (PCN), in particular topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Architecture and design software system used in I4.0, IoT and PCN.
- Cloud Manufacturing.
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence for IoT and I4.0 and PCN.
- Automation of computer network management and operations.
- Software Interoperability in IoT, I4.0 and PCN.
- Data mining for Industry 4.0 IoT and PCN.
- Software Defined Networks and Network Function Virtualization (Tools, Software, Concepts)
- Cross-layer Design.
- Software for industrial automation and integrated systems.
- prof. dr hab. inż. Jacek Kluska (PRz, IBS PAN)
- dr inż. Andrzej Paszkiewicz (PRz, RN PTI)
- prof. dr hab. inż. Grzegorz Budzik