Co-Chairs: Lech Madeyski (PWr), Bogumila Hnatkowska (PWr), Miroslaw Ochodek (PPoz)
New tools, processes, practices, methods, and tools supporting software life-cycles in, e.g.:
- Business Analysis & Requirements Engineering
- Software Architecture & Design
- Software Construction
- Software Validation & Verification (e.g.: software testing, code reviews, search-based software engineering)
- Software Maintanance
- Agile Software Development
- Project Management.
Evaluation or improvement of the new or existing processes, practices, methods, and tools, e.g.:
- Empirical Software Engineering (e.g.: experiments, action research, case studies, systematic reviews)
- Mining Software Repositories
- Data Science in Software Engineering.