Chair: Aneta Poniszewska-Marańda (PŁódz)
Rapid growth in the field of Web and mobile application is observed over the past decade. Development of such applications fulfills very important role in everyday life of growing number of users, especially smartphone and tablet users. Such trend contributes to the change in software development techniques which turn towards establishing new standards for modeling, designing and creating of Web and mobile applications or systems as well as for data security of such applications.
This topic addresses the issues of Web and mobile software development, concerning its analysis, design, implementation and testing as well as applications/systems security and use of Web and mobile software in distributed environments.
- Requirement analysis and design of web applications
- Web application development
- Transactions in web applications
- Web applications security, trust and privacy
- Usability and scalability of web applications
- Mobile applications development
- Mobile systems testing and evaluation
- SOA for Web and mobile systems
- Mobile applications security, trust and privacy
- Data protection in mobile applications
- Usability and scalability of mobile applications
- Mobile applications in cloud models
- Mobile software in Internet of Things.
List of PC members:
- Ilona Bluemke, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
- Remy Dupas, Université de Bordeaux
- Natalia Kryvinska, Comenius University in Bratislava
- Jose Luis Vazquez-Poletti, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Inmaculada Medina Bulo, Universidad de Cádiz, Spain
- Dominikus Heckmann, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden, Germany.