Chair: Tomasz Pełech-Pilichowski (AGH)
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence for legal text processing
- Requirement analysis and software design of applications dedicated to legal text analysis and e-legislation
- Experience reports,
- Case studies presenting implementation of projects from R+D category
- Barriers to the transfer IT solutions to business and administration
- Methods of assessment and utility analysis of software systems.
- Metrics for software economics and management
- Knowledge and information extraction from legal databases and texts
- Application of deep learning and AI paradigms in legal domain
- Legal texts classification and visualization
- Systems for legislative process supporting.
- dr hab. Wojciech Cyrul, prof. UJ (Wydział Prawa i Administracji UJ)
- dr Michał Araszkiewicz (Wydział Prawa i Administracji UJ)