All accepted papers submitted for main-track or special-sessions will be published in one of the following books:
- Volume of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Software Engineering: Challenges and Solutions, 2016, edited by L. Madeyski, M. Śmiałek, B. Hnatkowska, and Z. Huzar. The books of this series are submitted by Springer to WoS, EI-Compendex, DBLP , SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
- The Wroclaw School of Banking Research Journal (8 MNiSW points)
- Scientific Papers of the Polish Information Processing Society Scientific Council (4 MNiSW points for publication in Polish, 5 MNiSW points for publication in English).
All the papers in English, sent by the designated dates, will be subject to review and selected for publication in one of the books for which the submission date has not yet expired. The work will be published on the basis of the reviews and decision of the Program Committee in this book, which has (possibly) more MNiSW points.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit a revised and extended version of their papers for possible inclusion in one of the following journals:
- a special issue of the International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (IF=0.362, 15 MNiSW points). This journal is included in the List A of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (Republic of Poland). See: http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscinet/ijseke
- e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal (9 MNiSW points). See: http://www.e-informatyka.pl/