Conference Aims and Mission
KKIO is a prime software engineering conference organized annually by Polish Information Processing Society. The forthcoming 22nd edition will be organized online.
The aim of KKIO 2021 is to stimulate research and to promote cooperation between science and industry, and also the Polish governmental bodies. In particular, KKIO’21 will provide a forum for the presentation of research results, scientific challenges faced by the industry, scientific achievements that could address these problems. It will be also a platform to make contacts, initiate cooperation between researchers and engineers, and also draft national and international projects. This conference allows managerial staff from the industry, private organizations and government bodies to widen their knowledge about software engineering to learn the latest achievements in software engineering research and praxis.
- Topic 1: Modeling in Software Engineering
- Topic 2: Software Engineering Processes, Practices, methods, and Tools
- Topic 3: Automating software engineering
- Topic 4: Software Engineering for network services and clouds
- Topic 5: Web and Mobile Software Development
- Topic 6: Software engineering for Particle Physics
- Topic 7: Software engineering for Quantum Computing
- Topic 8: Software engineering for Computational Medicine
- Topic 9: Software engineering for Real-Time, Embedded Systems and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Topic 10: Software engineering for IoT, I4.0 and PCN systems
- Topic 11: Software systems for law, business and administration
- Topic 12: Software Engineering in Education
We invite researchers, PhD students, engineers and business representatives to submit papers concerning research, research & development, case-studies, education in software engineering, and application of software systems in industry. In addition, we invite proposals for special sessions and workshops, discussion panels and tutorials. Papers and proposals should be written in English.
Authors are encouraged to submit original, unpublished research. We invite two types of submissions: papers or abstracts. Papers should be limited to 12 pages (including references) in Springer LNCS stylesheet, abstracts about 300 words. Papers and abstracts should be submitted through the EasyChair Conference System:
Full papers based on conference papers/abstracts will be reviewed after the conference and published in Computing and Informatics (http://www.cai.sk/, IF=0.496). The full papers must be in LaTeX_style_CAI and should be resubmitted through EasyChair by September 15, 2021.
KKIO 2021 will include scientific and business paths in the following forms:
- invited lectures from science, industry and the Polish government
- research papers presentations
- industry papers presentations
- poster sessions
- discussion panels
- training workshops, research and business workshops
- companies’ presentations
The conference is addressed to:
- researchers in the area of software engineering and software systems
- software practitioners
- managers and administrators of software systems
- managers of state administration bodies
- all interested in software systems and their applications in business practice